Monday, February 15, 2021

Design Product Packaging And Label











About:

Welcome to my Gig



First of all I can promise with you that you will get here 100% satisfaction work and I will guarantee you that you will come to do work again with me after working first time because I told already you would get full satisfaction with unlimited revisions.



A beautiful and Interested design can help you in branding & marketing positioning as well as it's increasing the result of Selling products by attracting the attention of potential customers.
And it must be unique and creative.



I offer all kind of product box or label design, all kind of product packaging design, label design, dish washing liquid label design, etc.


You will get here:
1. All editable source files with other necessary files also
2. Print ready file with high resolution
3. 3D Mock up 


What I need from you to start?
1. Your full idea or concept of design (if any)
2. Dimension or Shape & Size of the package or label
3. Your Brand/Logo with all texts
4. Dye-cut/template (if any)
5. Theme color & other contents which you want to put your design



Please check my Portfolio: https://bit.ly/2DxK5Xn



Please message me if you have any questions or check out the FAQs.



Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Crystal clear communication. I always knew where the project was at and the seller went above and beyond to work with me even when I had problems with the printer... the seller send many file types and helped me trouble shoot everything. If that’s not customer service I don’t know what is. Will order again in a heart beat! -Buyer from Midwest USA

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your review.

Seller's Response:

Amazing work! Will 100% buy again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Shorifulisla612 was fantastic! Very patient and willing to do whatever was necessary to get my project done. I will definitely work with him in the future. Thank you Shorifulisla612!




No comments:

Post a Comment