Sunday, February 28, 2021

Provide Modern, Minimalist Packaging Design











About:

Please message me before placing an order.



Working hours : Monday to Friday

3 pm to 6 pm | 9 pm to 12 mn PST



  • Messages sent on weekends will get a reply by Monday.
  • No Phone Calls







Thanks for considering me for your project.

I make quality designs with minimal, clean and modern and sophisticated work style.



I have 7 years of experience in Graphic Design specializes in branding kit, flat logo and packaging.



I listen carefully to what you need and make it into an actual brand to make an impact and stand out from others.



My design and ideas are solely focused on one project at a time to provide quality services to you. 



Packages:



Single

Label Design with Source file included

Print Ready

Commercial Use



Starter

Packaging box Design with Source file included

Die lines

Template

Print Ready

*Mock Up

Commercial Use





Buyer will provide:

  • Image References you like try to be as accurate and specific as possible with your references. 
  • Identity References for color palette, fonts, & logo
  • Link to your website and/or Instagram
  • Please message me before placing an order. Thank you!

Reviews


:

Working with Adanab was the most flawless and effortless experience. I had a few hiccups on my end, but she was able to communicate and assist us throughout our whole package design experience. I am so in love with our final product, and I can't wait to see it come to life- thanks to her help and passion! I would definitely work with this seller again as she is a complete true professional at what she does.

:

What a pleasure working with Adana! She was communicative during the entire process and very patient. I love that she was committed to making the design everything the client wanted. Very professional. Thank you for everything. Looking forward to the next project together!

:

Working with Adanab has been a most pleasant experience! Her dedication and passion for what she do is exemplified by her attentiveness and support to our specific needs of our designs. She has done a great job of creating the final design of what we wanted. Adanab was creative, prompt and took care of all of our design needs quickly and reliably. You can definitely count on her and most of all, she will do everything she say she will do, no BS.

:

My experience working with Adana was amazing. She is super professional and very patient. I made multiple updates and changes during this project and she was able to deliver promptly and professionally. I cannot wait to work with her again!

:

She's skilled at what she does, works quickly and communicated very professionally. Will definitely hire again for any future projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment