Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Your Coffee Packaging Design, Label Design











About:

This Gig is about Coffee Packaging & Label design



If you don't already have a design or you want to make a new one, just let me know. Because you are in the right place! My VIP Package includes a label design and it will solve your problem.



I am an experienced Label Designer. I am a Senior Graphics Designer specialized in coffee-label-and-product-label-design, Product Packaging &Food packaging

portfolio link https://www.behance.net/graphics

I WILL DELIVER :

  • High-Resolution JPG and PNG file 
  • Editable Vector (AI file or PSD file)
  • 3D Images
  • Print-Ready Source File



I CAN ENSURE THESE THINGS:

  • Print Ready With 100% Editable
  • Source File Will Be Given
  • Multiple Design Options
  • Fastest Response And Delivery
  • 3D Preview



WHY CHOOSE ME?

  • Professional Elegant Label, Coffee Label, Product Label For The Online Stores
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Creativity & Quality
  • 24/7 Customer Support



If you are not sure about how to place your order or you have any questions. Feel free to contact me via In-box. I'll be more than happy to assist you.





regards: attiq07

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazingly hard worker and a great designer. So patient and creative. I asked for a lot and was so grateful they went above and beyond with my coffee labels.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir

Seller's Response:

Did a really great job! Listened perfect to our requests, reacted very quick and helped us out creating a great product packaging design! Really pleased with the cooperation and the result!

:

Thank you so much sir

:

Great job! Very prompt and easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment