Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Design Product Box Package Design, Label And 3D Mockup











About:

Hello Dear Buyer,

You can ask me any question and I will answer you within 1 minute, yes you read it right, I am 24 hours available.

If you want to see my previous work then my portfolio is here :

https://bit.ly/2OKtCnQ (Copy & Paste the link to your address bar)

A good product is not enough to stand out from the competition. You need an attractive, eye-catching & remarkable design. You should avoid an average design that doesn't express your brand. I will make a unique and eye-catching packaging design for your brand so your company can really reach the top. 

WHAT I AM OFFERING?

  • PRODUCT LABEL BOX
  • BAG PACKAGING
  • BOX PACKAGING
  • AMAZON BOX PACKAGING
  • BOTTLE LABEL
  • POUCH DESIGN

and all types of packaging designs

THESE ARE WHAT YOU WILL GET:

  • Unique Design
  • High-quality images (CMYK colours 300 dpi)
  • Print Ready
  • Source File
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Lifetime Free Changing (MINOR)
  • 99% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • 100% Money-back Guarantee
  • Quick response
  • Customer-friendly services
  • 24x7 Customer Support
  • Final Files in AI, PSD, PDF, EPS, CDR & JPG

Note: You have unlimited revisions until the final delivery

Contact me before ordering my gig.

Best regards

Shakti Kashyap

Reviews


:

He was very patient with me, very professional, provided me with a lot of good insights, I am completely satisfied with his work. kudos to this freelancer!

:

Good Work!

:

Great Work and easy to work with :)

:

Good communication, fast response, very patience and helpful. Result is as expected and delivery in time.

:

Easy to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment