Monday, April 26, 2021

Design Tote Bag, Shopping Bag, Paper Bag For You











About:

Welcome to my gig



I will do your Bags Design with your



Logo Name


Quote Information

Address Message

BAG'S SIZE

or anything you want..



I will Design following Categorize Bags:
  • Popular Non-Woven Tote Bags
  • Custom Shopper Tote Bags
  • Two-Tone Tote Bags
  • Casual Tote Bags
  • Drawstring Non-Woven Tote Bags
  • Drawstring Nylon Tote Bags
  • Exhibition Tote Bags
  • Grocery Tote Bags
  • Reusable Grocery Tote Bags
  • Polythene Bags
  • Paper Bags
  • Takeout & Lunch Bags
  • Cotton Bags
  • Shopping Bags
  • Kraft Bags
  • Gift Bags or Box
  • Custom Bags & Many more.




I will Show & Send you Design With Following Setup:



01 > Proof File (How It's Look Like After Manufacturing ) -- JPEG / PNG

02 > Print Ready File (For Print Production) -- PDF / EPS / AI



If you have any questions, please CONTACT me BEFORE you BUY my GiG.
Thanks for visiting my GiG. I'm looking forward to working with you very soon!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

In the meantime we are a good team: We deliver the briefing and the files, and the seller delivers the mockups. Thank you for doing another great job.

Seller's Response:

amazing work, love working with this guy

:

Thanks for your tip

:

Thank you very much for doing another good job in a very short time.

:

Pleasure to work with you, thank you so much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment