Sunday, February 7, 2021

Make Professional Realistic 3D Mockup Of Your Product











About:

I will create High-Quality professional 3d renderings of your product for online sale: Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress, etc...



( label design cost is not included in this, please contact me for that )



Please contact me before placing the order. ( For some detailed products, the price will be according to the product )

This GIG will be your perfect solution to increase your selling on Amazon or any other online selling platform.





Once your Label or box design is complete, Just send me your 2d label or box in pdf or ai format and choose your bottle, if you have images of the products then, please share those too, that will be helpful in 3d modelling.



If you don't have a label or box design, and you want to create a new one, let me know.



I create product and package render for:



  • Plastic and glass bottles for dietary supplements
  • Bottle,jars
  • Cans
  • cosmetic products

Label or box design should be in one of these formats: ai, pdf, png, jpg, tiff, PSD.

For additional renders please check gig extras.

Please contact me before placing an order. 

IN PREMIUM PACKAGE SOURCE FILE WILL BE DELIVERED AFTER COMPLETING THE ORDER.



Contact me for CUSTOM quotes and more details.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment