Monday, February 8, 2021

Design Pixel Perfect Product Label Design For Your Product











About:

       Hi There,

**** Thanks for visiting my gig ****



 More than 1k+ Happy buyers. 1900+ orders completed.





What i need to get started?



You needs to provides followings to get started.



  • Product Label or product packaging size & shape
  • Logo file (Ai or pdf or png)
  • Box or label Dielines/Template (if you have)
  • Label or packaging texts or saying
  • Specific color scheme (if any)
  • Specific directions to follow (if any)
  • Reference images (if any)



Note: All my gig packages includes one product label or product box packaging design. If you want to get more then one product design than you can always ask me for the CUSTOM ORDER.



You can also check out my gig extras for any additional service you want within the order.



Please visit my portfolio here:  https://bit.ly/3ndtrgW



If you have any query, please contact me. 



Looking forward to work with you,

Krumani 

Reviews


:

Krumani was able to meet all of my needs in less than the number of revisions provided. I submitted the requirements & provided only the logo, text, & finer details, & allowed Krumani to put their personal touch on the artwork & the results were very impressive. With each revision, Krumani was very accurate in creating my concept. Our best results were most accurately created when providing mock-up photos or commenting directly on the files. I suggest providing as much information as possible with each revision if you want the most accurate results. Definitely provide photos if possible! Overall, Krumani was a pleasure to work with. I would certainly recommend their work.

:

This seller is so great to work with. Efficient and great design skills. I can't recommend them highly enough. Krumani is helping me build my brand and I am grateful for all their great work!

:

Our project was reasonably straightforward..... Just put a few logos and some text together, using different source file formats, and deliver them in .ai Of course, it is always more complex than it seems but Krumani did a great job putting it together and responding to our revision requests. Will work together again when the opportunity arises.

:

The product I received was absolutely amazing! I am beyond impressed and will absolutely work with this designer again - I can’t wait to, actually.

:

We needed a prototype of the product for our pre-launch and Krumani provided us exactly what we needed. Required a few revisions (didn't use up all revisions allocated) but we got exactly as we want and when we needed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment