Monday, February 22, 2021

Design Your Unique Pouch And Bag Design











About:

Hello there sellers and business owners!

Thank you very much for visiting my profile and gig :)



In this particular service, I am offering you a pixel perfect and print-ready Pouch or Bag Design for your product either for selling it in a local store, on your online website or your Amazon Store.



I guarantee that you will be receiving a 100% unique and creative box design made from scratch, to help your product pop up and stand out among competitors.



You will be getting:

- Pixel perfect design.

- Print ready and includes the necessary die lines.

- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

- Unique & Original design that looks nothing like what’s already out there.

- ALL the source files that you will ever need : .ai, .psd. and .pdfs, plus the images files : .png, .jpeg, .tiff.

- Great CUSTOMER SUPPORT and smooth conversations.

- Service After-SELL & customer support.



Feel free to get in touch if you need, I have been told that I am a nice girl! ;)

Don’t forget to drop a look on my profile and check out all the other services I offer.



Samiraart

Xoxo



Reviews


:

Samira is great a true artist in her work, always delivers beautiful work, on time and top quality. She is my go to for all my work

:

best designer ever...highly recommended!

:

Great experience as always!Received high quality work!Thank you very much!

:

Excellent work once again, Samiraart never disappoints! Quick and custom work. Thank You

:

great communication and great skill. would definitely recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment