Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Design Realistic 3D Product Mockup Using Photoshop











About:

Note: This gig is for 3D product mockup (label or cover image will be given by you). If you want me to design your product label or cover then you have to pay extra. Samples of label will be provided before final delivery.



Are you looking for high quality 3D Product Mockup. Do you need fast, genuine service and don't compromise with quality? then you have made the right choice.

Hi! welcome to my gig this is kainat. I am a professional Graphic Designer having over 4 years of experience. I specialize realistic 3D Product Mockup design, Product label design and much more.



Services Provided

  • 100% perfect product quality satisfaction
  • Fast Delivery
  • JPEG PNG and PSD format
  • Friendly communication
  • Money back guarantee if not satisficed



What I need from clients

  • Provide Complete details about the project.
  • Provide me your label or cover image.



Hurry up and order now! Feel free to contact me. I am excited to work with you.



DISCLIMINER: Please contact with me briefly about your project to avoid misunderstanding before giving me any order. All the communication about the project will be done through fiver.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment