Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Design A Package Or Carton Box











About:

Are you looking for a professional Package/Box design for your product? Or do you want to sell it in AMAZON? Here Im a professional Package designer over 10yrs experience, to serve you.



Im only doing the design part for specific die linner/cutter template as PDF or Ai format or at least an you may send an image of open layout of a similar sample with WxHxD so I can create it.



Better if you could contact me before placing the order as I need to clarify you all my requirements and check them so there's no any issue. Or at least provide all the requested information.



Best Regards,



Deny IP

a professional freelance designer

Reviews


:

Deny understood exactly what I wanted in a design when I described it and also added some creative touches that I was very happy with. Great communication and great quality designs.

:

Great work! Very cooperative, I highly recommend his services

:

This seller did a great job! I highly recommend asking him for any job.

:

Awesome experience, will use again and again. thanks for being patient

:

Great work !




No comments:

Post a Comment