Saturday, February 27, 2021

Design Creative Box Packaging











About:

Hi! in this gig i am offering Pixel Perfect , Print ready Designs.for your products that you are going to sale on amazone, eBay, shopify or in the stores.



Services i offer



  • Box Packaging
  • Label Designs
  • Label Insert Designs
  • Stickers Designs
  • Organic Products Packaging
  • Gift box
  • Amazone products Packaging


Well, Why should you hire me?



  • Pixel perfect designs that are truly printable
  • Every time a unique idea no coping or using ready made
  • Patience with the revisions
  • Friendly communication
  • Service after sale
  • Complete package of files in one zip file
 

Waiting for you in the inbox. Feel free to contact in any kind of matter.

Reviews


:

I am a small business skincare company and i feel like literally this seller is permanently on my creative team when it comes to the design of labels, packaging, etc etc, He is always my go to person because i know i am guaranteed great results. I have lost track how many times i have used his services may 4, 5 or 6 times and. He is definitely good at what he does. I am a perfectionist who is very detailed and precise and knows Exactly what i want and he understands me well and communicates well, which is a huge relief knowing he understands my vision. I am happy with the results . I will keep using his service. Thank you Sir.

:

This designer created a phenomenal product. The packaging is exactly how I had envisioned except better! I appreciate their talents. I absolutely recommend and will request design work again.

:

Very quick turn around when i needed it urgently. Thank you so much for your help . You do a great job as always.

:

Great work as usual

:

awesome work




No comments:

Post a Comment