Friday, February 26, 2021

Do Premium Product Packaging Design And Product Mockup











About:

I'm here to assist you for a Professional and premium Product Package Design. I will do minimal,  modern and clean product label design/ Pouch /packaging box/ Bag Can /  / Sachet /3d mockup for your product packaging. 

My services are:- 

  • Bag Packaging
  • Product Packaging 3d Mockup
  • Supplement Label
  • Clear label
  • Product Packaging Box / Carton
  • Packaging
  • Label design
  • Box packaging
  • Labels
  • Amazon Products
  • Cup Packaging
  • Gift Box
  • Product Label
  • Pouch Packaging
  • Sachet
  • bottle label
  • Can
  • Pouch

You will receive:

* High quality 3D images for your product in almost every formats (.JPG, .PNG, .PSD , .PDF .AI etc.)

* On-time delivery

* Unlimited revisions until you’re satisfied

* Source file

* Constant communication during the design process

Why my gig:-

  • MODERN SUPER QUALITY DESIGN
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

I love to deliver good designs that makes you happy.

I have 4+ years experience in product packaging. My experience in packaging design includes product labels and eye catchy package layout, and 3D mockups. Contact me directly with your brief instructions and will give you good turn around time.

Note: Contact me before placing an order, Price may vary according to complexity.

Kind Regards 

Junaid

Reviews


:

I wanted to improve an old packaging. This designer not only improved it, but perfected it. That is an honest assessment from me. Usually I am a very demanding customer who wants everything to be perfect and where one revision is not enough. Although I asked so much from the designer, he executed everything perfectly down to the last detail. Until late at night, we both optimized my packaging together. He is really excellent from the SUPPORT. His editing skills can also be seen very well. I won't be here for the last time, I only want the best for my products and that's what I get here, for a very fair price. See you next time my friend.

:

I’m not super happy with how it turned out, he took the 3 days to deliver something incredibly simple after I’d given other instructions, then he took a couple of days to deliver the proper design and forgot to do the 3D, which if I hadn’t asked I think I wouldn’t have gotten it. Then after a couple of days again I got the 3D. 7 days in total.

:

Great service. Junaid followed my instructions clear and I had unlimited revisions. He kept working on the design till it was perfect! I totally recommend Junaid!

:

Very attentive, and provided quality work. I recommend it.

:

nice really really nice




No comments:

Post a Comment