Monday, February 22, 2021

Unique Product Packaging And Label Design In 24 Hours











About:

Hello!

Welcome To My Unique Product Packaging and Label GIG

I have 3 Years of experience in video editing/ Content creator for youtubeGraphic Designing And Manage Social Media Account.



What can you expect from me?

✓ Guaranteed custom design.

✓ Clean, High Quality Logo 

✓ Make your business looks professional

✓ Unlimited Revision, 100% Satisfaction

✓ FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated.



What do you need to provide me?

  • The category for your Brand
  • Style or the references you like 
  • Slogen (optional)
  • Your logo 



I can full-fill your requirement now



I'm available to start work immediately.



It is my strong belief that you will be a very happy client after receiving the product. As such, do not hesitate to award me the task ahead.



Hope to hear from you soon. Have a good day!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment