Monday, February 22, 2021

Design 3D Mockup Of Pouch,Bag,Jar,Box,Bottle And Laptop











About:

Hey, I'm Nimra!



**Please Contact first to discuss the order you have and the Pricing ** 

What I need from you:

  1. Brand name/Logo.
  2. Texts and logos you want to add to the packaging.
  3. Measurements of the product.

The Services I Will Provide:

  • Image Background Remove
  • Product packaging box
  • Gift box
  • Labels,
  • Standing pouch,
  • Paper bags,
  • Cup Packaging,
  • Bottle packaging label
  • perfume design
  • Product Labeling
  • Product Bottle design
  • Box design
  • Bag design
  • can design
  • Product Pouch
  • Wines Bottle
  • Shopping Bag
  • Any many more

Why chose me:

  •  I'm LOVED by my clients
  • PROFESSIONAL & FRIENDLY
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
  • QUICK RESPONSE
  • 24x7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT

If you have any further clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact me, assuring you of your best and prompt services at all times.



Thank you...!!!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment