Friday, February 26, 2021

Product Packaging, Label, And Sticker Design











About:

HELLO, I AM GLAD TO HAVE YOU ARE HERE.





If you are looking for a designer to design you a Product Packaging, Label, Sticker, etc then you are at the right place.



I am a Graphic Designer with some unique skills. My best effort is to make customers satisfied and happy.



I can design Product Packaging, Label, Sticker, etc to boost your business.

 

PRODUCTS & FEATURES:



  • Bottle
  • Box
  • Sticker
  • Supplement Label
  • Food Pouch
  • Clothes Tag
  • Thanks Card
  • Juice Box
  • Can
  • Wrapper
  • Contribution Box
  • Toys Packaging
  • Cosmetic Packaging
  • No Compromise with Quality
  • Unique Concept
  • Easy editable AI/PSD files.
  • Revisions
  • Source File
  • Quick Changes
  • Polite Customer Service
  • Print Ready
  • Money-back guaranteed



THINGS YOU HAVE TO TELL ME BEFORE PROCEEDING:



  • Dimensions in inches / mm with width by height for your Product Packaging.
  • Your preferred color scheme.
  • Information about the project in doc file or text document file and your logo etc.





WHY YOU CHOSE ME?



Quality work and on-time delivery are on top of my priorities. 100% satisfied results is my guarantee. Your satisfaction is my happiness.



For queries, please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment