Sunday, May 16, 2021

Create Amazing Product Line And Premium Packaging For You











About:

GET YOUR PREMIUM PRODUCT PACKAGING DESIGN!!



A great package will make your product pop & fall off the shelf into customers’ carts. Now get a custom PACKAGING DESIGN from me, I will create a winning product packaging for you!!



PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING.



Services I provide :

  • Packaging Design
  • Customised Listing Images for Amazon
  • Character Design
  • 3D Rendering
  • Logo Design
  • Insert Design
  • 3D Product & Package Mockup



What you will get :

  • High resolution image ( 300 DPI ) 
  • 3D Mock Up 
  • Print-ready
  • Source files ( JPG / PNG / PSD / AI )



Top Up Service :

  • Logo $30
  • Listing Images x 5 $60
  • Insert Double Sided $40
  • Product Variant (Name, Text Contents, Color, etc..) $15 for 1



Any other services that are not listed above don't hesitate to contact me.



I believe every client deserves the best you have to offer and I always look forward to a challenge!! Welcome to review my gig and contact me about bringing your ideas to life. Looking Forward To Working With You!! 

Reviews


:

Thanks again for her excellent work!! Love it so much!!

:

Great work, great communication, great service. Love it!

:

Her design is very nice. I love it very much!! Definitely will use her again for my other projects.

:

Amazing Work!! Well Done. I’m very satisfied with the final delivery. I recommend to work with her. She really listens to what I want exactly. I’ll use her again for my next product!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment