Sunday, May 16, 2021

Make A Professional 3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

THIS GIG DOES NOT INCLUDE GRAPHIC DESIGN OR ARTWORKS (you can find this service in my other gig)



3D mock up

3D modeling of your display box/counter display/floorstand/ and more, full wrap up with your graphic design or artworks .

High quality images to upload to your web page or to show your customers.



FOR THIS GIG YOU NEED TO SEND US THE DIE/CUT LINES AND ARTWORKS IN AI OR PFD FORMAT.













































































































































































































































































































Reviews


:

This is the 2nd time I'm working with Angela and she gets it quickly what I want and turns around fast. I really enjoy working with her.

:

The renders came out perfectly, and the seller is a pleasure to work with! Very impressed, and I'm happy to recommend Angela's gigs.

:

Super happy with another (not my first order with her) job well done. Happy to recommend Angela's gigs.

:

Angela was a darling to work with. She is super fast with her turnaround and delivers exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely work with her again!

:

Went above and behind without hesitation... Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment