Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Deesign Pixel Perfect Product Label , Packaging, 3D Mockup











About:

Packaging design is not only about creating beautiful design, but also making it stand out in the shelve. I can design a beautiful print-ready label for your product making it unique, stylish and make your product appealing for your store, Amazon, eBay,

 

My specialty is retail product label and packaging design, and I will make sure the work reflects the spirit of your brand as a whole.

 

My Services:

  1. Product Package, box or sticker
  2. Product Label
  3. Brand Labels
  4. Care info labels
  5. Amazon Product label
  6. Hemp Oil Label
  7. Cannabis Branding
  8. Medical Cannabis
  9. Hemp juice Product
  10. Bottle Label
  11. Box Label
  12. Package Design
  13. CBD Oil Label, CBD Vape, CBD Gummies, CBD Pet Treats

Why Choose Me?

  • Premium Designs
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
  • Multiple Revisions until satisfaction!

I believe that quality is the number one aspect of any project which can not be compromised and this is clearly seen in my work, giving my clients the satisfaction they deserve!

What you will get?

  • PIXEL PERFECT and Print Ready.
  • All SOURCE FILES will be provided aafter completion.
  • 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

Thanks 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

...........

Seller's Response:

Good communication.

:

She made several changes I needed and did a great job.

:

Thanks Tallone :) hope you will comeback with new orders !

:

fast service




No comments:

Post a Comment