Monday, May 17, 2021

Product Label And Packging Design











About:

My Service Offers:


  • Print Ready High Resolution File.
  • Source file ( Vector file/Ai , PSD)
  • 100% Editable.
  • High Resolution JPG/PNG 
  • 3D Mockup.
  • Ai, EPS, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG file.
  • Money Back Guarantee.
  • 24 Hours Online


What I Require From You To Get Started:


  • Size of the label
  • logo
  • all text details
  • sample for idea


It will be better if you  send me a message before placing the order. Thank You :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller actually worked to provide me the final deliveries.

Seller's Response:

He is a very good service provider moreover quite patient person.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much sir 😊💞 I want to work with you for a long time and I hope you will come back in future if you need any changing ya any files so please tell me God bless you

:

Had to be extremely specific, but got the design I needed in the end. Seller even noticed a mistake and fixed it (upside down logo on one side of the box).

:

Great communication, product and fast delivery. Very pleased with the services. Highly recommended, defiantly work with the seller in the future. No issues with revisions, Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment