Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Design Beverage Bottle Label











About:

Hi :) If you are looking for an eye-catching and professional beverage bottle label design, so here is our gig. You can tell me about your need



You will get print-ready files that you can easily print out by giving it to your manufacturer.


Note : WE DO NOT WORK ON LABEL OR PACKAGING OF WHISKY, BEER, WINE/ALCOHOLIC BASE PRODUCTS. Thank-you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

*SHE MAKES INTO FIVERR TOP 5 SELLERS. * I have BEEN A BUYER HERE ON FIVERR FOR 5 YEARS AND I KNOW WHAT AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT SHOULD LOOK LIKE. NO HASSLES VERY WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AND KNOWS HER WORK AND OFFERS THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOUR NEEDS. GREAT LISTENER AND PAYS GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAILS. Thank YOU WILL USE FOR ALL MY DESIGNS AND LABEL NEEDS. MRS. TOWNSEND.

Seller's Response:

Amazing service. They made my vision come to life. Super professional and very patient, I highly recommend them. Definitely will used them for future projects.

:

Thank you so much!

:

Incredibly, such a patient worker. Despite all my edit requests (and there were many), this designer always followed instructions very well and provided results quick! I really appreciate the work put into my design. Thank you, will be working with you again!

:

The design turn out as how i wanted it . Very creative in terms of design. Response well to my questions as well. Will give more work to her in future




No comments:

Post a Comment