Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Hand Sanitizer And Soap Bottle Packaging Design











About:

A good product design will attract your desired audience, and this is why it's important to create a unique design for your product.



Hello, my name is Aamir and I am a graphic designer and product designer & I have huge experience in this field.



In this gig you would get:



* HIGH QUALITY DESIGN

* Highest quality print ready files

* Free Commercial use of your label

* Source files, Ai, PSD, PDF, Png...



I invite you to contact me with your brief so we can start making your ideas in to design.

Reviews


:

Did a good job

:

It was pleasure to work with Aamir

:

Did a great job!

:

Extremely patient and very high quality work! got exactly what we wanted... definitely recommend using him!!!

:

Seller was quick to respond and was clear in communicating any clarification he had with regards to the requirement. Very happy with the final result.




No comments:

Post a Comment