Sunday, April 11, 2021

Design Hangtag Clothing Tag Neck Label Product Label For You











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG.



I will do awesome hangtag, price tag, neck label and a neckband for your products within 6 hours.





MY SERVICES:



Hang tags

Clothing tags

Neck label

Price tags

Size tags

Label design

Hem tags

Product tags



I WILL GIVE YOU

  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Super Fast delivery 



Thank you,

Sazedul.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very patient as I provided all the details and made changes to a full trim package. Communication was great as he checked in often to ensure the delivery would be to my liking and complete. Highly recommend. It will greatly improve my efficiency working with factories.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

The seller exceeded my expectations. Great work, fast, and EXCELLENT communication. I would recommend and will use his services again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Extraordinary! Designersazedul delivered fast and with quality. His communication skills are great and he's very kind. I will definitely be working with him again. I recommend his work 100%




No comments:

Post a Comment