Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Design Cbd Label Product Packaging Design











About:

Hey there,



Are you looking for Unique and Top Quality CBD Packaging Design for your product? 

Yes, I am here for providing the best CBD Packaging Design for you.



I will deliver minimalist, Eye-catching, creative and attractive professional designs.



WHY CHOOSE ME:



I have over 7 years of experience in Label Design. I am an expert at Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign and I am 24 hours available. I do replay in less than 3 min. You will get 100% unlimited revisions till your full satisfaction. 



Service Included:



  • Pixel Perfect Design
  • High-quality (300dpi) Print Ready File
  • Full Editable Source File
  • 3D Mockup File for Everyone
  • 100% Unique Work for Every Client 
  • 24X7 client support
  • Unlimited Reversions



Complete Product Packaging service to stand out in the Domestic or International Market, online websites, Amazon Store, eBay, and Shopify as well.



Designing is my passion & I have a huge amount of experience in this sector. That's why I am fit for your project. 

Looking forward to working with you.



Note: Before placing the order, please send me a message for more discussion about the project



THANKYOU

Rishabh Rathor

Reviews


Seller's Response:

have used this freelancer several times and he does a great job. Fast turnaround and easy communication. Will be sending more work!

Seller's Response:

Again Great Experience.. Thank You so much for the TIP..

Seller's Response:

Very professional!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir

Seller's Response:

great service and product




No comments:

Post a Comment