Saturday, April 17, 2021

Make Unique Label For Your Product In 24 Hours











About:

Hello,



Need a unique label and character to make your product and brand stand out? I can help you



I will provide a solution for your product label design and one that really fits your product, which will make your product stand out from your competitors.



Quality design in trend that is timely and ensuring each of my clients is 100% satisfied with the work I provide is my mission.



For package design, you must provide me the following information:

  1. Images of your Product without any background 
  2. Exact size of the BOX (PDF)
  3. Your logo (PSD/AI/PDF)
  4. All the text that should go on the package (product name, description, instructions, warnings etc.



thanks for visiting my gigs!







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment