Friday, April 16, 2021

Create A Product Packaging Design For You











About:

Hi, there I am an expert in Textile Designing. I have +3 years of experience in making designs. I can design a print for you according to your requirements. Feel free to message me and discuss the details.

I will Create any type of packaging for you

It will be in a variety of formats as demanded



Unlimited Reversions Acceptable for your satisfaction



What do I need from you to design the Art Work?



  • The dimension of your package   (Length x width x height )
  • Product Name / Brand / Logo ... etc (Whatever need to be printed)
  • The shape of the Package (you can select the shape from my Gig Gallery or if you have a different shape just send me a sample image)
  • Picture of your Product (if need to be printed)
  • Theme Color & Other contents need to be printed
Thanks

Reviews


:

It was outstanding exprience working with her.She is very understanding and easy to comminicate with her, as well really appreciate her tolerance.

:

Great, thank you.

:

Going above and beyond as usual.

:

Very professional and easy to work with

:

Going above and beyond




No comments:

Post a Comment