Saturday, April 17, 2021

Design Cbd Or Hemp Product Packaging Box And Label











About:

This Gig is about Minimalist Cannabis/Marijuana/Vape/CBD Packaging Box & Label design.

I will deliver minimalist, Eye-catching, creative and attractive professional designs.

I am a highly experienced Packaging and Graphic designer who is offering:



  • Eye-catching Professional and minimal product packaging Box 
  • Packaging Label, Insert Card/ Thank you card
  • Label design
  • Amazon, Ebay Product label
  • 24X7 client support


Yes i can design any kind of product label cosmetic and amazon box for your product. 

Want to see my more work? Kindly check my Portfolio 



https://www.fiverr.com/users/jimmyboss007/portfolio



Complete Product Packaging service to stand out in the Domestic or International Market, online websites, Amazon Store, eBay and Shopify as well



YOUR SATISFACTION IS MY FIRST PRIORITY!!!



My design will help not only in branding & market positioning also result in increasing of Sales & Revenue



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for the great work, i am only expecting the print files for both projects however i wont be going to print for 3 weeks so there is no immediate rush, the next project is much smaller i will send over the details

Seller's Response:

Good Overall Experience

Seller's Response:

This was my 5th or 6th project with Jimmyboss007, and he gives me no reason to look anywhere else. This is where I am returning again for my next project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Good Overall Experience

Seller's Response:

Totally amazing and professional service! Would recommend to anyone looking to get a supplement mock-up and design done. Great work, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment