Friday, April 16, 2021

Design Custom Candle Labels For Your Candle











About:

I'm a seasoned designer who worked in the home fragrance industry. I would love to help design your candle label for your independent candle company online or on Etsy. Can provide files for at home printing, or work with you on specialty printing and papers. I can also work with you on complete programs to include fragrance development names, wax colors, and lids. 

Reviews


:

Kristin does beautiful work and is very friendly to work with. Highly recommend.

:

Very patient and quick to respond. I recommend Kristin.

:

Kristin was phenomenal and was able to create what we were looking for in our design. Communication was exceptional and the quality of her designs is superior. I highly recommend her!

:

Great communication and easy to work with

:

Great job, will work with again!




No comments:

Post a Comment