Thursday, March 4, 2021

Create An Amazing Product Label Design Or Packaging Design











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG



We are a graphic designer that is experienced in making Produk design for your company.



9 Reason Why Chosee my gig?



1. Original Design Only

2. Real Quality. Using original work in portofolio.

3. Quick turnaround and affordable

4. You will got any files (AI,EPS,PDF,JPG, AND PNG)

5. High Resolution

6. Ready to Print

7. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

8. Just 5$ For Unique packaging design

9. Fast Response





Note: I do not work on design related to adult content, gambling and alcohol.



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank You

Leftnright



Packaging design, Food packaging, Product sales, Product packaging, Label Design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tremendous professionalism and patience (I made a lot of revisions). I will definitely be back with future projects.

Seller's Response:

He is very kind. It's very easy to communicate with him. He was very understanding and patient in waiting for my revision. I am honored and pleased to be working with him. Hopefully we can work together again next time. I will always be ready to help, if you need repair files later. Once again, thank you very much for everything. 😊🙏

Seller's Response:

Amazing guy, very communicative and creative. He designed a humorous label for my moms boyfriend’s Christmas gift. I will definitely work with him again and I absolutely recommend him to any one looking for efficiency and professionalism!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, sir. I am very happy to work with you. Hopefully we can work together again next time. I feel lucky to have earned your trust. And I am also grateful for the tips that you have provided. God bless you sir. Once again, Thank you very much. 😊 🙏

Seller's Response:

repeat 3rd time for this same seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment