Friday, March 5, 2021

Design A Professional 3D Mockup Of Your Products











About:

Hey.

My name is Tayyab Asif Mir (tayyabasif006)

 I will create High-Quality professional 3D renderings of your product for online sale: Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress, etc...



( label design cost is not included in this, please contact me for that )



Please contact me before placing the order. ( For some detailed products, the price will be according to the product )

This GIG will be your perfect solution to increase your selling on Amazon or any other online selling platform.

You will get:-

  • Professional designs according to size and standard guidelines
  • Unlimited Revisions till you're satisfied 
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
  • Fast Delivery 24 hours or Less

Requirements:-

  • Please Provide me your Product Titles/Images with Instructions
  • You will get amazing Result

Why you chose me?

  • I do work until you satisfied.
  • I provide the best quality work that meets the client requirement.
  • I do communicate friendly.
  • My service prices are flexible that meets the client budget.
  • I understand how the quality is important for better sale.

What You Get:-

  • 3d Modeling
  • Photorealistic 3d Renders 
  • Product Mockup
  • Label design for your product (There will be an extra charge for this)

Thanks!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment