Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Create 3D Product Mockup Of Your Amazon Product











About:

***Please inbox me before order to get the best service***



My only goal is to have your product image rendering so that your product can compete

on Amazon or any other online sales platform. This is the right Gig for you! I will create

High-Quality professional 3d renderings of your product image for online sales. If you

have the same products (different sizes and flavors) please send me a message before

place order I will try to make a special offer for you. Please send me your all details for

the best work.

Just send me your label Design in (PNG, JPG, AI) format and a Reference image of your

Product.



OUR SERVICE BELOW:

  • Cans
  • Books
  • T-shirts
  • Bottle, Jars
  • Vitamin Bottle
  • Dropper Bottle
  • Cosmetic products



YOU WILL GET:



  • High-Quality 3d mock-up
  • On-Time delivery
  • Editable Source file PSD format
  • Unlimited Revisions



NOTE: PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING



Kind Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was in need of very specific mockup styles that required a lot of work and editing. Within a few revisions the project was complete and exceeded my expectations. I didn’t receive any pushback, or pressure or suggestions of an upcharge etc. work was completed in a short period of time so all in all great experience, I will be back for more work.

Seller's Response:

Magnificent buyer! Great Interaction. Clear Instructions. Glad to work again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you showing samples of your work! Speaks volumes the they kind of person you are. Not everyone can pull this off in just a few days. Well experienced and creative. New projects are coming you way from me. Thanks a Million!! Highly recommend Seller.

Seller's Response:

Wow!!!! TIP!!!!!! Wonderful buyer!!! Really my buyer is great and great minded, He is my favorite buyer; I like him very much,

Seller's Response:

Really pleased with the results very nice work fast and efficient I recommend his service Very nice gig thank you so much mate




No comments:

Post a Comment