Friday, April 30, 2021

Design A Professional Packaging For Your Product











About:

Hello, I am Ojay, a 7 years' experienced graphic designer with a professional practice of Adobe Illustrator and photoshop tools and techniques.



I provide top-notch and sleek packaging designs (bag, box, pouch, sachet, bottle), label and box sleeves for any product in any dimensions. I am so passionate about my work and believe that the key to the perfect design is dedication and communication.



I would be more than glad to discuss your design thoughts and I will go the extra mile to bring your thoughts to life.



To start working on your project, you are kindly requested to provide me with:

  1. package type (box, pouch, sachet, bottle, bag), label or sleeve
  2. dimensions
  3. logo
  4. product type and target audience (women, men, children, age reference...etc)
  5. style preference (modern, loud, feminine, abstract, classic, playful...etc)
  6. extra attachments if there are any( bar code, country of manufacturing, instructions, ingredients, specific images...etc)
  7. Your approval on whether or not to use paid or free stock imagery



Looking forward to working with you :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment