Saturday, May 1, 2021

Packaging Design, Label Design











About:

What I am offering in this gig:

Eye-catchy Premium Packaging box and label design to make you stand out among your competitors.

We're a team of 3 Highly creative and multi-talented Graphic designers with 11+ years of design 

experience, successfully taking over more than 5,000 projects. 

How it works: 

  1. Tell me your concept
  2. Don't have a concept? Just let me know what do you want
  3. Give me a reference (optional)
  • I am a Branding Expert who helps big and small businesses to achieve their objectives such as Increased sales, 
  • Consistent and dependable branding
  • Better ROI
  • Effective presence through Branding, Design and packaging.



What You Get: 



  • Transparency Images
  • High Resolution
  • Ready To Print
  • 3d View
  • Commercial Use
  • Dielines
  • Professional Premium Service





Please note:



  • WE DO NOT trademark or register your logo
  • WE DO NOT create mascots or special characters / caricature
  • WE will NOT post or show your logo anywhere without your consent



I love my clients so they love me too.



Go ahead and order your top-notch packaging design that sells!

Thanks

Alizey Shahbaz

Reviews


:

very good service thank you

:

thank you for your work

:

Amazing work. Would recommend 100%

:

boxdesign223 work is really good

:

Timing is exceptional!




No comments:

Post a Comment