Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Design Custom Candle Label Or Candle Box Design











About:

If you are looking for Creative Candle Label, Product Label or Packaging design then you are at right place.



100% Feedback & Customer Satisfaction



I am a professional graphics artist having 5+ years experience and specialized in printing & industrial graphics designing. 



Editable files will be provided in AI, EPS & PDF with bleeds & cutting marks

You can order a final product image as 3D mock up

Die-Cut plan can be provide as a separate file to provide printer/ manufacture 

You can order the below items on this GIG

  • Candle
  • Candle Label
  • CBD Products Labels
  • Coffee Label or Packaging
  • Tea Packaging
  • Soap Labels
  • Beauty Product Labels or Packaging
  • Customized packaging bags, tubes, bottles, pouch and any other





❗ Please send me a message before purchasing this gig. Thank you ❗

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you. Fast and efficient.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

:

Good job!!! Logo is great

:

We communicated a lot , in order to bring my vision to life, I had to have a lot of input which was frustrating but then I had to remember as an artist I could see my vision and the only way for another person to see it is to help convey it by every means needed for the creator. I am very pleased and Im sending over other orders now.

:

Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment