Saturday, May 1, 2021

Candle Label ,Product Label Design, Product Packaging











About:

Hello and Welcome to My GIG....!



I'm a professional graphic designer with 3 years+ experience. I can help you for your businesses to grow and excel with our services. I do really enjoy my work doing it creatively and unique always.



Do you have a business of Candles / Soap / Oil / BSD and need label???  

 

WHAT AM I OFFERING?



We Provide TRULY HD QUALITY and PIXEL in:-

  • PRODUCT LABEL DESIGN
  • CANDLE LABEL DESIGN
  • BOTTLE LABEL
  • CBD OIL LABEL
  • BEARD OIL LABEL



YOU'LL BE PROVIDED WITH: 

Editable files: AI, EPS & PDF with bleeds & cutting marks



100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!



Plz Notice:

1. Check frequently for order deliveries, if not responded they are automatically marked complete after 3 days , in such cases i will not be responsible.

2. For a custom 3D Image Please contact before placing the order.

3. In Editable pdf label, you'll only have the ability to change the text and not the dimensions or graphics.





Custom Orders are accepted.



CONTACT US BEFORE ORDER 

Feel free to discuss in chat box.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with Naeem. I only use if for my candle labels. Very fast turn around and his attentive.

:

The best I always use him

:

Thank you.

:

Great work

:

Always the best




No comments:

Post a Comment