Friday, March 26, 2021

Design Professional Elegant Packaging, Label,Coupon











About:

INTRO

I am a designer with my own studio and I worked with with clients from around the globe. I like to work closely with the client, listening their needs and expectations. All Design decisions are made based on your brand values, mission, history and target market. Quality is one of top priorities. I will work with you to create a visual identity for your brand that not only looks great, but communicates the right message. 

If you are looking for your Products Package/ Product Label design, Then you are just at the right place.If you trust me, then I will be trustworthy for you



What will you get by purchasing this gig?

  Product Label

   --> Mode: Square/ Circle/ Tri-angle/ Custom

   --> Size:  Custom

  Product Package

   --> Size: Custom

   --> Mode: Custom

 High-Resolution File

 Print Ready PDF ( HQ 300 dpi)

  Editable Source File

 Unlimited Revisions

 Money back guarantee



If you have any questions or need something else, feel free to ask.



So, Order your Product Packaging now!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment