Monday, March 22, 2021

Design Professional Product Labels Or Packaging











About:

My Experience 



I have over 05 years of professional packaging experience, with extensive knowledge in Adobe photoshop and Adobe illustrator. I provide high-quality branding and design packaging. I have worked with some major multinational and national companies, like: Philips, Nivea, Societe Generale, Seat and the Belgrade City Museum. I am professional, efficient, easy to work with and deliver quality service! 



Packaging design includes: product labels, bag packaging, box packaging and complex package layouts. Feel free to contact me directly with your ideas and I will be happy to provide you with a dedicated proposal.



Before we start, I will need: Your visual direction for your business (what is the product? who is your product intended for?), competitors, ideas/style (modern, retro, loud), images, inspirations, colors, materials, dimensions and what needs to be on the packaging, eg: logo, wording, bar code... Once I have that, I can get started with the first design concept! Should you need more than what the packages provide, I would be happy to chat and provide a customized proposal just for you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment