Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Design Packaging Label For Candle, Coffee And Tincture With Logo











About:

Hello everyone,

Welcome, I am happy to have you on my Gig.

Our vision is to provide Best Quality in designing of candle label and candle Logo design with 100% Client satisfaction.



WHY CHOOSE ME?

I am a qualified, experienced and expert in Graphic field. I have done a lot of project related to Label and Logo graphic in marketplace and now starting on Fiverr platform.

 

Gig Services?

  • Candle or Coffee Label and Logo
  • Tincture Label
  • Bottle label
  • Custom product packaging
  • Candle & Feminine logo



What You will Get?

  • Print Ready
  • 3D Mockups
  • All type of Vector and Source Files
  • 100% satisficatication and Quality oriented work
  • Quick Turnaround time
  • Unlimited Revisions

I offer 3 different packages:

1 - Label

2 - Label + Logo

3 - Label + Logo + mockup.

4- Custom Packaging



What I need to get started?

You needs to provide following to get started.

  • Logo (if any)
  • Label or Packaging Text
  • Color scheme (if any)
  • Refence image (if any)
  • Other information (if any)

If you have any query, kindly drop a message before placing order.

FEEL FREE TO TEXT ME.



Looking forward to work with You,



Best Regard...

Imran_khan365

Reviews


Seller's Response:

took him awhile for replies but its due to him being in another country.Service was great though. He even put up will my changes.He was very understanding with me.

Seller's Response:

Thank You So Much.

Seller's Response:

Beautiful thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank You So Much.

:

always nice to work with this designer, he does a good job. I recommend him to everyone




No comments:

Post a Comment