Friday, March 26, 2021

Medical Cbd Oil Label Design For Amazon Fba Private Label Seller











About:

Welcome to my Product Label Design GIG for Medical CBD Hemp Oil



☛ Are you looking for a Unique and Professional CBD Product Label Design for your AMAZON private label product?



☛ Are you looking for an experienced AMAZON FBA private label product Packaging designer?



☀ YOU are in the right place ☀

 

Through this GIG, I will provide you professional designs and a fast turnaround.  



♦♦♦ What is my offer?

✔ Clean, original, and Professional Bottle label or product packaging design

✔ Friendly communication: All my clients are ♚♛ VIPs ♚♛

✔ Fast turnaround 

✔ 24/7 online service

✔ High Definition Print Ready files

✔ High Definition transparent PNG file

✔ Vector Source files ai, pdf, eps

✔ Unlimited revision until you're 100% happy with the final result 

✔ Full Copyright© for approved artwork



♦♦♦ What I can do?



☑ CBD Label ☑ Hemp Oil Bottle Label ☑ Supplement Label ☑ Nutrition Label

☑ Amazon Private Label  ☑ Coffee Label ☑ Bottle Label

☑ Juice Label ☑ Soft Drinks Bottle Label



♦ For any other graphic design requirements, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will get back to you shortly. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have had Sofyen to do many designs for my company and wouldn't consider anyone else. You can have the best product and a poor label and it will not sell. My products that Sofyen has designed for me are helping my products to be a huge success. Thank you Sofyen.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much for the outstanding experience, glad to be a member of your team, it is always a pleasure 😊 to work with you Jonah

:

Excellent work!

:

Sofyen, stills exceeds expectation in terms of work & ethic. I now consider him part of our Grab Me One family, we recommend this guy... biggest mistake you will make is not working with him!! Thank you.

:

It is always a great pleasure to work with you Michael, I am so glad to be one of Grab Me One's Family Member




No comments:

Post a Comment