Monday, March 22, 2021

Label And Box Packaging Design











About:

Hi :D !

Looking for a unique and creative design for your product ? Let me help you through the process!

I will do professional, modern, clean and sophisticated packaging for your brand.

As i always say:

-Graphic Designing is not just work for me. I enjoy designing and that makes my work apart from others.

What I Do:

  • Label design for bottle, pouch or can or any other product.
  • Product Packaging Box / Carton
  • Box 
  • Pouch
  • Die cut Labels
  • Clear ( transparent ) label
  • Amazon, E bay Product label
  • Product Display
  • Sachet
  • Can Packaging
  • 3d Mockup

Why work with me?

  • Super High Quality
  • Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Professional Service with Easy Communication



Please contact us before ordering so we can discuss the pricing, every product is different and it requires different strategies. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

mwyservices was extremely professional and patient. Great person to work with if you're trying to match a gfx vision and bring it to life. Will always go straight to him for any of my artistic and graphic needs!!!

:

It was a pleasure to work with Marouane. He has lots of ideas and the turn around is extremely fast. The communication has been prompt and excellent. He has great graphical skills and he treats his profession very seriously. Unlike some sellers trying to make quick bucks, he will work tirelessly till you're happy. Thank you!

:

Thank you so much for your review, it's such an honor to be working with you. And I'm looking forward to our next collaboration 😊.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment