Saturday, March 27, 2021

Design Packaging Box And Gift Box











About:

Search for the Professional and creative packaging design?

 

I have experience in High quality, Professional, Premium, Luxury, Clean, and modern vector-based packaging Design for over 6 years with over 1K packages created. I'm specialized in market research-based product packaging so you can beat your competitors and make your products stand out in eBay, Amazon Store, International Market, Online websites, and Shopify as well. That will helps attracts the right customers to your brand and is really beneficial.

 

►I'll be glad to help you with

  • Packaging design
  • Package insert/Thank you card
  • Product/Bottle Label
  • Custom packaging you want
  • Logo Design
  • Amazon or eBay list/infographic images

 

►Why u hire me?

  • Premium Creative Designs
  • Unique concepts
  • All Source Files
  • Fast turnaround time
  • Excellent Communication
  •  Unlimited revision

 

► NOTE:

  •  Please Check My Gig Extra for Information on my other Services.
  • 3D mockup is only available in jpg or png format and subjective to Stand Package
  • Unlimited revision is not valued for box size change



Please make sure to buy a package that includes what you need or welcome to contact me in advance or check FAQ.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Champi really went above and beyond to get the perfect packaging box design for my product. I only had a few images but she really brought my product to live. She was also very responsive and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her service!

Seller's Response:

Always such a pleasure working with you and thank you very much. Awesome project and looking forward to our next project.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic work! Thank you, Champi. I feel blessed I had made the decision to choose her to design my new boxes. Super excited to see how will it look on samples =) I recommend Champi to everyone reading this comment. She is very talented and reactive! There is no doubt I will work again with her.

Seller's Response:

Always such a pleasure working with you and thank you very much. Awesome project and looking forward to our next project.

Seller's Response:

I choose every time this seller. She is the best and do all time what I asked, I'm very satisfied with her work and service. Do not have any doubt to choose her, thank you see you soon




No comments:

Post a Comment