Monday, May 24, 2021

Design Premium Packaging Box,Product Label For Your Business











About:

Hi dear buyer,

I'm SIFAT MIAH



you are welcome !



You're in the right place !



I dO,



- Product Packaging

- Product Label

- Product Logo

- Product photo retouching

- Manual

- Tag

- 2D / 3D Box Mockup





WITH MY PREMIUM PACK YOU WILL GET :



  1. Editable file "AI Illustrator".
  2. Dielines Sketch for you Gift Box, Pouch, & Labels.
  3. HD PDF Print Ready.
  4. Mockup 3D Design.
  5. PNG & JPG files.





I NEED FROM YOU :



  • - Product design, or label size.
  • - Your brand logo and slogan.
  • - Bar code / QR code, raw materials and all other details of your product.‍





If there are any clarifications please inbox me.



Thank you very much!

Reviews


:

He is creative and patient with me, he connected with my ideas so easy, and delivered. he is so great to with work, will definitely be back.

:

This is my second time with Sifat, he is absolutely amazing to work with, delivered in few hours, loved the results.

:

This guy is awesome he works fast he communicate promptly he got my design and color point on he earned a new customer for life

:

This is my second time here the guy is awesome he gets the job done

:

very talented designer, very good communication skills. he did everything I asked for.




No comments:

Post a Comment