Monday, May 10, 2021

Design Professional Product Packaging And Label Design











About:

Hi! If you opened this Gig, then you need a professional design for your product.  I'm ready to make a design for you with great pleasure.

Why me?

  • Over 12 years experience in design
  • Over 7 years experience in department of marketing and PR as a chief designer
  • Large experience working with big corporations (leaders in their category) and small companies 
  • I'm professional artist 
  • I'm professional architect 
  • I can work in different styles
  • My fantasy is endless
  • 100% unique! 



BASIC:

You receive 1 label design in jpg + label in mock-up ( jpg 300 dpi)



STANDARD:

You receive 1 label design in jpg + label in mock-up ( jpg 300 dpi)+ ai file.



PREMIUM:

You receive 1 label design in jpg + label in mock-up ( jpg 300 dpi)+  ai file+ print-ready file (eps, pdf).



II look forward to new interesting projects.

Please be attentive choosing the package. 

For any questions, please, refer to me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always Amazing.

Seller's Response:

thank you!

Seller's Response:

Ms. Alexa is an exceptional artist. She is attentive to detail and the needs of the consumer.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Best product design ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment