Friday, May 14, 2021

Packaging And Custom Box Design Professionally











About:

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, AND UNLIMITED REVISIONS,I am a professional graphic designer have six years work experience working as an independent packaging designer I can perfectly design creative packaging and label for your product.

I believe that quality is the number one aspect of any project which can not be compromised and this is clearly seen in my work, giving my clients the satisfaction they deserve!



My service is:- 

·       Product Packaging Box & Bags

·       Labels & sales tags

·       Packaging Box

·       Label design

Please tell me about :





·       Dimensions (W x H x D in/mm)

·       Logo ,If a new logo needed, it will be charged additionally

·       Writings (product name, description, instructions, warnings etc) in any editable format

·       Product images if required ( With PSD/PNG File Format )

Reviews


:

Great service! He was on vacation when I order my design and he still had it back to me in 24hrs. My 2nd order and will continue to use him again!!

:

Great seller. Did exactly what i needed

:

He took everything I said and made the correct changes. Everything is spot on with my vision

:

The seller was very patient and knew exactly what I wanted, I would recommend! and buy again!

:

Very good communication and skills, strongly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment