Saturday, May 8, 2021

Package, Label Designing And 3D Image Of Your Product











About:

Hii,



If you are looking for an awesome label or package designing, then you are in the right place.

I will do your label design or package design with 3d mockup of your product.



Services I provide :



1.)Label designing

2.)Package designing

3.)3D mockup of your product (like box, bottle, can, etc)

  

    - with unlimited revisions, cheapest price and 100% moneyback guarantee!



For only 3d mockups please go to my another gig :

https://www.fiverr.com/aman_tewari/do-3d-product-rendering-for-amazon-ebay-e-shopping-sites





If there are any special request please contact me.

I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to contact me!



Reviews


:

Nice work of Aman!

:

Fine to work with Aman!

:

Always awesome to work with. This is my 4th time working with Aman. He always delivers.

:

Always fast and great job!

:

Great experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment