Friday, May 7, 2021

Design Realistic 3D Product Mockup











About:

Are you searching for an attractive realistic 3D mockup for your product that can help you to increase sales of your product on social media and e-commerce websites like Amazon,eBay, etc?



I will design a realistic 3d product mockup (modeling + rendering) of your product.



  • Tubes
  • Glass jar
  • Box
  • Dropper bottle
  • Spray pump
  • Airless pump
  • Cookies
  • Cream container
  • Carton box
  • Medicine cover
  • Capsule cover
  • Bottle
  • Airless pump bottle



Please inbox me and inform me about your product type so that I can give you the best delivery!



If you have a range of products (different sizes and flavors) let me know, I will make a special offer for you.



I will be needing

1) Product Label in one of these formats: ai, pdf, png, jpg, PSD

2) reference images



I will work until you get satisfied.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a fantastic experience working with him. He was more than eager to go that extra mile to achieve the best results. Worth appreciating was his professionalism as he kept on sign posting at every development. He will be our first priority and always recommendable for others as well . Thank you.

:

it has been a great journey ever since the beginning. Abhay understood my ideas and my concept and he was able to translate it finally into great graphics. I am happy how they look and also that he knew what I intended to do and was able to visualize it at the end. Great guy to work with, polite and very responsive. Definitively I will be working with him for future projects.

:

Second time I have been working with him, great designer with a big love and good understanding of minimalism. He knows how to catch people attention. Great freelancer. I’ll hire again

:

Fantastic Experience, I like working with talent that is self-sufficient and you have a great project ahead of you if you hire this gig.

:

Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment