Sunday, January 31, 2021

Design Honey Label, Bottle Label And Cbd Labels











About:

First delivery within 24 Hours



Question: You need samples? 

Answer: You can see on the GIG there is work related to your job 



We are professional graphic designer and we have thousands of happy satisfied and returning clients around the world.

We will design a professional Bottle label or honey / jam jar and send you print ready soft copy in time. 



for extra work and extra creativity or custom design please contact for price. 



  • Sleek and clean
  • Unique designs
  • Attractive & Catchy
  • Print Ready
  • Free revisions until you are satisfied
  • 100% Money back guarantee if not satisfied after revisions


In case I am not able to provide you an expected result then I will REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK.

 
If you need anymore information about me or my service please feel free to fire me a message. I am looking forward to work with you soon!


Regards

Linandesigner




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Had to give the seller the same instructions multiple times before the result was achieved. Very Happy with final result, however I suspect there was a lot of patience involved on both sides.

Seller's Response:

Great Experience

Seller's Response:

I would consider a talented artist that pay very much attention to the details, very good communication during the process, meet deadlines and definitely work with her in any of other projects when need.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience

Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with this talented Artist. She has an attention to detail. She meets her deadline. Her communication throughout the process is always 100%. I would truly recommend her for any of your projects. You will mot have any regrets




No comments:

Post a Comment