Thursday, February 4, 2021

Design Your Funko Pop Box Wrap











About:

Hello, Welcome to my page. Are you looking for a box wraps? If that's what you're looking for, you're in the right place. If you'll choose to work with me you'll get high quality box wrap in a very short delivery time (within 24 hours) Reasonable pricing for everyone.

Reviews


:

The art was great. However for $25 I thought I was going to get the printed work in the mail ready for me to put it on the box. Instead I paid $25 for a file I have to download and print . Don’t think it’s worth $25 tbh .

:

Great work. A pro artist. Couldn’t be more happy with his work. Great with modifications/requests.

:

Very nice to work with and delivered as expected

:

great communication and able to deliver high quality work.

:

Amazing service, fast delivery, always makes sure you are satisfied, would defo recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment