Monday, February 1, 2021

Create Realistic 3D Book Cover Mockup So Fast











About:

  ⭐⭐BIG OFFER !! GET 20 COVERS FREE⭐⭐

⭐⭐Please contact me before place an Order⭐⭐



I am Zishan49. I am a mockup designer.

I will Convert your 2D Cover into 20 different HQ 3D Book Cover.



This is one of the best ways to promote your Book, you can also use the 3D cover as your FB cover photo and FB ads, use in your blog.



This GIG you will get:

1️⃣ 20 Different Mockup Styles 

2️⃣ Realistic High-Quality Picture in JPG/PNG format

3️⃣ Image resolution : 3000 x 2000 pixels 300DPI

4️⃣ Free Modification

5️⃣ 2 HOUR express delivery (no need extra pay)



GIG Requirements:

send me your existing Book cover in JPG, PNG or PDF format with high quality. and I will turn it to an attractive and cool looking 3D cover. You Can choose the covers from my GIG Samples.

Note: I only covert your 2D cover into 3D Cover, I won't create a new one from scratch.



             ⭐⭐⭐⭐Please contact me for Custom Order⭐⭐⭐⭐ 



For any kind of mockup designs, you can check my other gigs

Note: 

IF YOU WILL NOT BE SATISFY FROM MY WORK, THEN I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY (100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)

regards

Zishan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic work and fast service

Seller's Response:

Fast turnaround, and great work!

:

Awesome work!

:

It's my pleasure. Thank you

:

Zishan is great as always




No comments:

Post a Comment