Monday, January 11, 2021

A Elegant Product Label And Packaging With Realistic Mock Up











About:

Dear Respected Buyer, 

Thank you for landing my page. If you are looking for your  Elegant Products Package/ Product Label design, then you are just at the right place. I can provide Elegant unique and creative design for your product line.  Let me help you through the process!

What will you get for your Elegant Products Package/ Product Label by purchasing this gig?

  • Product Label
  • Mode: Square/ Circle/ Tri-angle/ Custom
  • Size:   Custom
  • Product Package
  • Size: Custom
  • Mode: Custom
  • Unique concepts
  • Great Communication 
  • High-Resolution File
  • All Editable Source File
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast turn around time 
  • Re-seller welcome 
  • Print Ready PDF ( HQ 300 dpi)

I will need from you:

  • Company Logo
  • Tagline or slogan (optional)
  • Product name
  • Product Image
  •  Dimensions.
  • If you trust me, then I will be trustworthy for you.

I look forward to working with you on not just this project but on future projects too; so you can totally rely on whatever finished work you get from me

If you have any questions or need something else, feel free to ask.

Best Regards

Elegant Create

Reviews


Seller's Response:

elegantcreate is a hard worker and determined to satisfy every section of your project. I am having a wonderful time working and building a long business relationship here. Awesome work!!

Seller's Response:

Nice buyer and fantastic communication. I would work with you again

Seller's Response:

elegantcreate is patient, creative, resourceful and determined to take care of her clients. I have several projects remaining and I look forward to many more.

Seller's Response:

Excellent buyer. Very Friendly and Kind hearted person. I Hope to work with you again

Seller's Response:

OMG... Her first designs were on point. I love her creativity and most of all her attention to details. I can't to build my brand with her. Love her work.




No comments:

Post a Comment