Monday, January 11, 2021

Create Product Label Design, Product Packaging Box Design











About:

*20% NOW



CONTACT FOR HIGH QUANTITY / BULK DESIGNING PROJECTS TO DISCUSS TIMELINE AND OTHER CONSIDERATIONS.



Greetings, good to see you've come this far. The gig is offering my service in assisting you with your design requirements. I work tirelessly with effective communication to get the job done and add value to your brand. Each project has intensive brainstorming behind. I use my industry standard process to fulfill task.



What You Can Get: 

  • Unique Design according to your requirements.
  • Packaging Box (S)
  • Bottle Label (B)
  • Tube Label
  • Jar Label
  • Sachet, Pouch, Bag Label
  • High resolution print ready files.
  • 3d Realistic Mock Ups (Demo Product Images are Used)



I am here to help you stand out with your product by creating premium product packaging for your product. I can produce elegant pieces of work for every sector from cbd, hemp, organic, natural, luxury, high-end, skincare, beauty, makeup, food, beverage and etc. A professional packaging is a must, wherever you're selling; Amazon, Ebay or your own store. If you have any questions or custom requirements, you can contact me anytime. Thank you for reading through the full details. I look forward to hear from you soon.



Warm Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your professionalism and understanding my vision for easily. You fulfilled my expectations and I love my labels !

Seller's Response:

Always great working with Junayeth, he's always willing to handle any projects we need. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot. Appreciate your kind words

Seller's Response:

Very quick response time, good job and pleasant person to work with

:

Thanks. Better instructions would've helped me provide quicker service. I did what you asked for, did extra revisions. Not sure what were lacking when you were rating.




No comments:

Post a Comment